Monday, January 5, 2009

our year 2008

So I finally got my pictures onto the computer.  Not all of them, because we got a new computer in the middle of me trying to get this done.  So I made a slideshow of everything that I thought I hadn't gotten to.  I hope that this is everything, because now I don't know when I'm going to get this kind of time again.  It's wonderful being able to keep in touch with all of you, so let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Emery said...

This is pretty cool! I don't think there's time in the day to do it...but you are making it work! How are things with you guys? Maybe I will get a blog together...it's like online scrap booking.

Matt and Piper said...

Sorry but I don't know who this is

Malerie said...

Somehow I missed your post back 3 weeks ago so I just saw your slideshow!...so cute! Are you guys planning on coming to the reunion again? I haven't seen you in forever and I've never met your husband or seen your kids! It would be great to see you there!

You're welcome on the pics! Ha...I think I'll like looking back on them after I get my tummy back. (well "if" I do) I'm hoping he doesn't come this week... my husband is on business so anytime after friday is good for me...I just don't want to be more than a week late; yuk! oh well, we'll have to wait and see.

::jill:: said...

cute house! you can e-mail me at jillfacerphotography@gmail.com

that is weird that it was not working. i can't really travel down to az at the moment, but if you wanted to do beach shots next time you are in ca??