Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Congratulations

Amanda has worked so hard to get where she is, and now she is a nurse. The pinning ceremony is May 14 and we are so proud of her.

We also got to have some pictures of the kids taken with her. Now they aren't the best because they were so done being good. But they love their auntie and she definitely loves them. The pictures of the kids by themselves I don't have yet. I'm not allowed to see them until Mother's day.





I guess that I should also say Congrats to my husband as well. He graduated from Truck driving school and now has his CDL. I know that this is going to be hard if he's gone a lot, but I also know that this is what the Lord wants (I feel that if I keep saying this, maybe it will become easier to accept). Keep us in your prayers, hopefully he will be able to find a job soon. In the mean time, he works as a good baby-sitter.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Your kids are adorable! Even when they are squirming around I can tell how dang cute they are!

-Megan G.

Shandrew said...

oh i can't stop laughing at peyton's face in that last picture. it's so squishy but cute :D