Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Pictures

I absolutely love Jill's photography, so while we were in So. Cal. I decided that we needed to take advantage of her abilities.  They turned out amazing.  I love that Jill loves to go to the beach.  How can you go wrong there.  Here are some of the best ones and yes, if you want one of these let me know.  I will definitely be getting copies of a lot of them. 

I don't think there are words to describe how precious this picture is.

The whole family (Amanda is smiling and I didn't have to remind her).

Our little family, Peyton isn't looking but you do what you can with a two year old

     Peyton was being so loving

Can you tell that Eli got the bottom of his jeans wet?  How cute

         Peyton loved playing with the sand.


6 comments:

Laura said...

Piper, I loved the pictures.
Laura

Laura said...

Piper, I loved the family pictures.
Laura

thailiz said...

What gorgeous pictures! Your kids are so darling.

Malerie said...

those are so cute! I love them

megan nice said...

peyton looks so much older than the last time i saw her! when do i get to see them (and you) again?

megan nice said...

oh, and in your "little family" one, eli's not looking at the camera either ;)