These are some pictures from when my sisters Megan and Shahn were here. We had a blast, but I didn't take a lot of pictures. Shahn was the photographer while she was here. Peyton loves wearing everyone's glasses. At least they were on the right way.
Now they are on upside down.
We went to the zoo one day while they were here. Peyton absolutely fell in love with Auntie Megan. She was the only Peyton would wear her hat for.
There is the coolest little monkey village where you could go into the monkey's habitat. It's so cool but you have to be careful about having flowers in your hair.
The iguana had his nape pierced. Isn't it cool?
The Phoenix zoo has recently gotten a kimodo dragon. It's probably the best one that I've seen. The kids love that they can climb on the statue.
I have more that I could post but no pictures to go with it. How sad. :( I totally wish I had the pictures from Shahn.
No comments:
Post a Comment