I'm totally late on this, but we were late celebrating also. I had already put the kids in bed when I realized that the fireworks were going off. So to make it up to them, we did sparklers the next day. The greatest part about that it, these sparklers are over 3 years old, lol. They were a little hard to keep lit but so much fun to play with.
We have also been doing swimming lessons with Marcus and Jillian. This was Peyton's first time and Sis. Turley (their teacher) was amazing. She really focused on getting the kids to the edge and helping them learn how to get back to the stairs. This is so important, especially in HOT AZ.
It took a little bit to get Peyton to let go, but at least she didn't cry the whole time. Only for the last few minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment