I can't get a little girl to go potty. I tried rewarding her when she goes, taking away toys because she won't go, telling her that she can't go to school because only big girls get to go to school, leaving her in wet panties, getting the rubber panties to go over them, and letting her pick out her own pretty panties. I would ask her if she is a big girl, and when she would say yes, I would ask, "then why don't you go potty in the big girl potty?" Now when I ask her if she is a big girl she tells me she is a baby. Totally backfired. We tried the "cool sensation" pull-ups because I had heard that when they pee in them it "shoots" a cold shot and makes it so they don't want to be in it. She actually likes it (of course that might be because it's still over 100 degrees almost every day).
I know I'm venting but I'm at the end of my rope. I've had tons of advice and I've done almost all of it. I have a very stubborn little girl (I know that in the end it will be a good thing to be able to put up with all the crap that goes on in this world) but come on, I have no idea what to do at this point. Is it Karma? I know that I can be stubborn too and now we are having a battle of the wills. I will not give in, but apparently neither will she. Agggghhhh!!!!! I'm up for any ideas but don't be surprised if I have already tried it.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment