2 days later I had the surgery. I didn't have any complications and went back to work a week later. I have never felt the spirit so much as when I started this whole process. To know that we are sealed as a family and that this baby sacrificed their body for the trials that we needed. I have to tell you that this was the very best thing for my marriage. Matt and I have become so much closer and if I had to go through this again knowing what the outcome would be, I would do it for that reason. The temple has been such a comfort and I think that this helped me go that much more. I realize how important it is in my life.
Matt sent me these flowers at work. This is totally special because I never in my life have gotten flowers at work. Let me tell you how the tears flowed.
These flowers are from Matt's company. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have his work send me flowers. I love having him work for a smaller company.

The manager at Paradise Bakery has worked there for about the same amount of time as I have. She brought this by on my last day and told me that she couldn't stay because she was going to cry. Well, I was crying enough for both of us and I still had clients.
The girls at work have never been that close to me, but on the last day they brought in these flowers, donuts, and rice krispie treats. I felt extremely loved.
Last Saturday was my last day. I found out on Friday, and while I'm very glad, this is totally different for me. I'm not the boss anymore, I'm at a Regis that is free standing and not in a mall, and I'm only working 2-3 days a week. Change is hard, but I'm getting closer to my dream of being a stay at home mom. I still know that this isn't the Lord's plan yet, I feel so lucky to be with the kids more.



1 comment:
oh, piper...my heart goes out to you. While you have such a great perspective on the trial of a miscarriage...It is still REALLY hard emotionally...I've been there.
It sounds like you're doing ok though. I'm glad. Thanks for sharing what's going on with you...I'm glad you're happy!!
Post a Comment