Thursday, August 4, 2011

Utah

I'm sooooo excited!!!  I haven't been back home for about 2 years (I think).  And, I love going home when we have our family reunion!  I seriously have the most amazing family.  When I imagine it, I understand how others could be a little overwhelmed when they find out how big it is.  My grandparents have 10 kids, 60 grandkids (yea, I said 60), and the last time that I counted I'm pretty sure that there are 16 great-grandkids.  I always compare us to the family in "My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding."  There are tons of us, and we are LOUD.  I mean think about it, with the numbers I just said, there are about 100 of us.  The great part about it is that we all get along.
I also haven't seen most of my friends in a long time, so I'm hoping to meet up with some of them as well.
Since I'm supposed to be packing, I better get going.  I can't wait for the fun to begin, and I love being able to pass down the stories of our heritage to my kids as well.

No comments: