Friday, November 14, 2008
So now I'm way behind. I feel like I haven't had anything to blog about, but I should let everyone know that I'm still here. We had Halloween ( I have pictures, I just have to download them) and the kids were sooo cute. Eli was a cowboy on a horse, but if you ask him he was Bullseye, from Toy Story 2. Then when we drew a mustache on him and he said he was a "dirty cowboy". It was darling. Then Peyton was a ladybug. Because she looks so much like me everyone said that she should be a miny me. So then since I had gotten her costume, I decided that I would dress up like a ladybug too. I walked around in my costume and people thought she was the cute one. She's also so little, that she looks too small to be walking. But she had to do it herself. The other thing that would happen, was she would walk over the rocks and then fall. If she knocked any of the rocks out onto the sidewalk, she would lean over and pick them up and put them back into the yard. It was funny to see her so concerned about where the rocks were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment