Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary

It's been five years since we got married, and just over one since we got sealed. Our kids love you and I love you. These are some of the things that I love about you.


I love you more than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

I love how much you love our children and how you play with them.

I love that you try to do everything, even when you're too tired.

I love that you give me everything that I need, and tons that I don't.

I love that you and I are sealed for eternity, and that this is just the beginning.


2 comments:

Maren Mower Stevens said...

Hi Piper! Congrats on 5 Years! That's awesome. Your husband and your family are so cute. :)

Maren Mower Stevens said...

Hi Piper! Congrats on hitting the 5 year mark! Your husband and kids are super cute!