Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is anyone out there?

Can I tell you that I feel like no one is reading my blog. I never have any comments and I try to comment on others so that they know I read theirs. Is there really any reason for me to continue to blog about what's going on in my family? I will, just because it's my journal. I love having the pictures so I can really have a journal. This is as close as I get with the time that I have. Thanks for letting me vent. I'll get back to my insane life now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I read. I like to hear what's going on over in your nick of the woods. Keep on bloggin! :)

Leslie Smoot said...

I'm reading and looking. I just don't make comments much. My trouble is I start reading blogs and, 2 hours later, I think I'd better do something productive.

Malerie said...

aw, piper i read your blog ALL the time! like every post. sorry i'm not a great commenter! i read but don't comment. i should though cause i totally have thoughts. like your last post about your anniverdsary was so cute. I should have told you! but yes, i definitly read your blog!

atec said...

YES I"M HERE!!! Thanks so much for the texts....did you see the blog post, how we're waiting on the surgery?

Nat said...

I am here! Keep writing, I enjoy reading about your lives!

thailiz said...

Still reading, so keep posting! Your family is so darling!