Monday, September 7, 2009

Who needs a pool

This is what my life consists of.  Working, playing, cleaning, and laundry.  I decided that we needed a break from everything else that goes on in our lives and since I had to cut the missionaries hair, I wanted the kids to be outside.  Matt said it's not fair that I make him go outside to get his hair cut but I'll do the missionaries inside.  Anyway, here are some pictures of the kids and their cousin Marcus playing in the sprinklers.  I was not about to go outside (it was about 108 at 5 pm) but luckily I can take pictures through the window and they don't look too bad.



3 comments:

Jamie said...

I loved these, thanks for the pics. I loved them so much I stole them...

Megan said...

108 degrees? YIKES! Your kids are adorable, I love getting to see how things are going with your family!
Megan G.

Nicole Hunter said...

We did that a lot growing up...oh the joys of living in Arizona. 108 degrees in the middle of September. :) Wish you were closer so you could cut my hair!