So I'm a couple days late, but I did think about this on my birthday. I'm 28, and I love it. I had a bad week and everyone thought it had to do with my birthday, but that's not the case. I don't know why it was bad. It just was. The good news is that it's over and now my life is back to normal. Also, I had to show off my new hair color. I have always been a natural blonde, and I have never gotten rid of all the blonde in my hair. So this was kind of terrifying. I wasn't having the best week, and I needed a change. Here's what it ended up as ( it really isn't quite as dark as it looks).
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday... a little late! And whoa! Piper with dark hair...cute! BIG change....I'm always too scared to do anything like that...way to go!
WOW!! What a change but it looks great. And it makes you look way tan...or maybe you really are:)
Post a Comment