Monday, November 2, 2009
Hairtut (Eli's word)
I did it. I cut Peyton's hair. I had to do it, it was totally a mullet. I love the way her hair looks now, but still, it's hard to do the first REAL haircut. I have cut her hair but this was the first one with a style, a bob. Maybe it would be different if this wasn't what I do for a living. I'm not sure. I loved her long hair, but the problem was that she wouldn't keep her ponytails in. She loved to rip them, and her hair out. I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but I feel that she looks way more grown up. She also acts like it too (a teenager). Great, she went from a 2 year old to a 16 year old (in attitude). Isn't she cute though?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, so cute! I love it! She even looks happier. She really looks grown up, now. Cutest 2-year-old I know.
Post a Comment