Peyton climbed into our bed last night crying. I tried to get her to tell me what's wrong and the next thing I know, she's puking. Lovely. So I took her to the bathroom and undressed her, took the sheets off and got new sheets. Put her back to bed and went to bed myself. I was thinking maybe I should take the day off, but wasn't sure. Skip ahead 2 hours, Eli came into the room and told me he "trowed up." Off I go again to clean him up and change his sheets. I decided that I didn't want to remake his bed in case it happened again. Put him to bed and went back to bed. Definitely taking the day off. 2 hours later, Eli tells me he threw up again. This time it's barely there, clean him up and go back to bed.
You would think that after being up during the night and not feeling well, maybe they would sleep in. Nope, why would MY children sleep in? Here I am, at 7 telling everyone about it. I hope both of them got it all out of their systems, because I will be doing laundry all day and tomorrow too.
Aren't children WONDERFUL
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahahaha...that happened to me with kalaya one morning several months ago. she didn't want to get out of bed for school so i picked her up and she threw up on me. i threw her in the tub, washed sheets and her pajamas and put her back in bed. I gave her a bowl and was laying with her tickling her back when she puked again - NOT in the bowl. so i did all the laundry again...
yes. i am available that weekend to do a photo shoot.
is the 27th a saturday? e-mail me at jillfacerphotography@gmail.com and we can discuss details. thanks.
Post a Comment