I'm feeling a little stressed. No, a little doesn't cover it. Nothing bad is happening, but my little Eli is going to turn 5 this June and that means kindergarten. Guess when registration is? Next week. I can't believe it, and even more than that, I don't know where he is going to go to school. Not such a hard question for all those who get to stay home with their kids. More than anything in the world, that's what I want. I'm just not sure that we are enough out of debt, for that to happen. Then, on top of that, we live 35 min. away from the baby-sitters house. So, do I take him to school 3 days a week and hang out until Peyton goes to the baby-sitters? Or do I take him and then come home, just to turn around to go back to work (I would never do that, that's just one of my options). Or do I try to find a baby-sitter out by my house and end up paying more when I can't get home earlier and no Oma to watch them. I need advice, I need prayers (for my heart and my husbands), and I need someone to tell me what to do (I don't really expect that, but it would be nice).
Help Please!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh piper, I feel for ya. That's so hard, and I will definitely pray for you. I almost went back to work after Cpc was born....to keep us out of debt....but it turns out student loans were simply the right answer for us. I wish I knew what you should do so you could just have someone tell you, alas, I will pray because I know it has more power!
oh if only i had advice to give. but i can pray for you!! I think the stresses and unanswered questions in life that mother's have are Heavenly Father's way of preparing us for the future where there will be much more to stress and ask about. Good luck!...and really I will be praying for you!
Piper, did you go ahead and register Eli for Kindergarten? I had a thought: many people keep their boys (with June/July/August birthdays) home an extra year before starting Kindergarten. I don't know if you want to do that. I'm praying for you every day.
Mom
To everyone:
Thank you for your support. Yes, I registered Eli for Kindergarten. We had thought about keeping him back a year, but then he and Peyton would only be a year apart in school. Thanks to everyone for the prayers.
Post a Comment