Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Warning, lots of Pictures

Peyton's birthday was yesterday, but we had her party on Sunday.  It's so fun to have family in town to celebrate it with us and she loved getting all her ponies.  I don't think that Peyton was interested in ponies until she decided to have a pony cake.


Peyton has a shirt that has fairy wings on the back and says, "I believe in fairies".  Cute, except that the day after she wears it, it is a fight to try and explain that her shirt is dirty.  So, to solve the problem, I bought her fairy wings.  I also had to get her a cowgirl hat so that she would give back the build a bear hat.

Opening her card from mimi and papa.

Putting the wings on (upside down).

This is the "pony cake".  I can't believe Oma can make these look so good.

Peyton helped sing Happy Birthday to herself.

And she wanted to be able to take the candles out herself.  When Eli did this a week ago she was very upset that she didn't get to help.

Callie helped bring the presents to Peyton.

Eli and Mark waiting patiently for their cake and ice cream.

No comments: