I am a total slacker. I missed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year, but I really have been soooo busy. I don't know how I found time to do this before, but I barely have time to check my email. Anyone have any ideas? Just kidding I don't think anything will help me. I'm still working and taking Eli to school 35 minutes away. I know, it sounds crazy, but that way I have daycare, and wonderful family who will help me.
Anyway, I'm not sure who saw the news a couple weeks ago, but I was at the mall that had the hostage situation. I can't tell you how scary it was and I didn't even realize how much of an adrenaline rush I had until it was over. After we were allowed to go back into the mall, I literally couldn't hold my head up. It was weird to be that close to something so scary. I'm so thankful that nothing terrible happened, but it was even closer to home when the shooting happened in Tucson 3 days later. I know that I've been blessed and I wouldn't change anything to help me grow.
I'm going to try to keep up with everything that has been going on, but I"m going to try to do better this year.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment