Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stressed? Dessert spelled backwards

Oh my, daycare closed and gave us about 3 hours notice.  Not that it was her fault, the state said she had too.  I can't tell you how sad I am and how hard it has been on the kids.  They have both been going there since they were born (almost 6 years).  We love Miss Patti and Co.  It isn't a daycare it's more of an extension of our home (that's a little louder and a lot more kids).  So now I have had to find new daycare, along with everyone else that goes there.  It is enough to make you sick.  Then you add in the expense (it's more expensive when you have a 3 year old that won't go potty), and how is Eli going to get picked up from school, and I almost wanted to stay home.  No, I do want to stay home but it still isn't time (I'm still trusting the Lord on this one).
What did I find?  With a lot of help from Matt, we got Eli enrolled in an after school program, and Peyton is going to a daycare down the street from his school.  When I walked in I immediately felt good about it.  Then add in that you only pay for the days you're there and they will potty train her, SOLD.
Today was the first day for Peyton, what can I say, SHE WENT POTTY 3 TIMES ON HER OWN!!!!!  Who are these people, and what type of magic do they possess to do that for me..  When I picked her up I asked if she would want to wear pull-ups tomorrow so she can go potty again and she said, "No, going potty makes me sick."  Just that she didn't feel well.  Oh well, at least she goes while she is there.  It will hopefully cross over to home and I can't wait for that.  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Smoot said...

I think you're seeing "tender mercies" in your life.