I have been putting this off for an extremely long time. Partly, because I don't have very many pictures, and the ones that I do have all seem to be of Peyton. But I feel like I'm never going to get caught up, so I might as well post the pictures that I do have.
We always celebrate birthdays while we are at the lake. This year, we added a family reunion cake. Very fitting since we love to be on the water.
Peyton eating her cake. She was already in her PJ's but it didn't make the cake taste any different. Just a little messier.
Someone brought Moonshoes. She was convinced that she could use them, but after 2 steps, she was on the ground. Oh well, maybe next time.
There is an enormous swing set at the campground. All the kids like to use it as a jungle gym. This was the first year she's big enough.
Anna became Peyton's best friend. And even better, is that Anna loved to take her with her so I had the best built-in baby-sitter there.
I'm not sure how Peyton got so dirty, but what can you do? Go jump in the lake. That works
Every year I take all my hair stuff. I don't think that I have ever gone without cutting hair. This year, Nile decided that she wanted bangs. I took this picture for her to decide if they were short enough. Gotta love technology.





No comments:
Post a Comment