Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another catch up

First we had easter.  We had so much fun coloring eggs.  And then looking for them as well.


 I got to be a chaperone on Eli's field trip to the Sea Life aquarium.  We got to see tons of sharks, eels and little sea horses.  The big surprise was that the male sea horse is the one that gets pregnant.  I'm just saying, maybe other species have the right idea.

 Also, Eli has started the braces process.  He has an expander with a key that I have to turn morning and night.  He also has an underbite so he has to sleep with this lovely face mask on.  I love that he is doing this now, he isn't self conscious about it and hopefully he won't have to braces later on.
The other thing that's been going on in our house is, we are going to have a new member of our family join us in November.  It's been a long time for us to get here and we have definitely felt the hand of the Lord in this whole process.





1 comment:

Malerie said...

So glad to hear your exciting (and long awaited) news! Grateful that your family was finally blessed! Hope you're feeling well.