We are having another girl! I've been waiting to post what we are having until I could get the pictures uploaded and then I totally forgot about doing it. I'm including this first picture because it shows how this little girl doesn't hold still. Matt said it was all in my head and then when we were having the ultrasound done, you could see her arms just flailing around. Now we have to wait for her to get here. It looks like it will be the first week of November. I'm so glad not to be having another June baby, but I'm now hating the summer. Imagine 110 EVERY SINGLE DAY! Yep, it sucks. I spend a lot of time in the pool. Oh the little joys of being a mom. I know that she will be COMPLETELY worth it. I just have to keep telling myself that. :)
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh yay! a beautiful girl! Congrats piper!
Post a Comment