For Halloween this year, Eli wanted to be Optimus Prime. Peyton wanted to be a butterfly. I've decided that I totally suck at pictures, because these are the only ones that I got. Of course they're on my phone and not that great. Somehow their eyes get the flash in them and they look weird.
In other news, I had the endoscopy done and they found NOTHING. Are you kidding? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that there isn't anything wrong with my digestive system (hopefully), but it is so frustrating to feel that this will be the answer and then, NADA! I know that they are still sending the biopsy's to see if maybe it's a wheat allergy. But I'm thinking (hoping) no.
The only thing that was on my discharge instructions was maybe it's my medication. WHAT? Why couldn't a Dr. figure that out before I had this done. Oh well, hopefully this will be done soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment