We love the zoo. I'm not sure why, because in every picture I took they aren't smiling. But it really is one of our favorite places to go.
We went on Veteran's day, and it was PACKED. That cut our trip very short, but we still got to see the animals they love. The zebras were extremely close to the fence and they love them. Eli wouldn't smile because he said that it was stinky. (Notice how I tried to hide her wonderful haircut).
Every time we go we have to get a picture next to the Komodo Dragon. This time we found out that they had babies. We didn't go see them, but we are going to next time. Recently we got a new Orangutan exhibit and it is incredible. Outside they put up this statue, so of
course we had to get a picture next to it. All in all it was a great trip. I think that we'll stick to non holidays for our excursions. I don't do well with crowds.



No comments:
Post a Comment